Electric Safety Inspections and Thermographic Studies.
Electric safety and thermographic studies.
- Power quality Audit. ( actual load electrical parameter measurement)
- Identify and differentiate internal problems from those due to power quality.
- Review of wires/cables terminations tightness with thermography
- Suggest corrective measures
- Thermographic Inspections to check:
- Loose/deteriorated connections
- Open circuits
- Inductive heating
- Defective equipment or parts PIC: TS
Electric Safety Checks: PIC: BMS
- Assessment of the complete electrical distribution system.
- Assessment of connected load vis-à-vis sanctioned load / contract demand.
- Assessment of electricity bills for the penalties imposed by the power supply agency for exceeding contract demand, delayed payment charges and non-maintenance of power factor etc.
- Assessment of quality of electrical safety and protective systems like Main switches, MCCBs, MCBs, ELCBs/RCBs, Isolators etc.
- Assessment of insulation resistance, oil testing, and earth pit resistance record etc.
- Assessment of earthing system.
- Assessment of quality of electrical wiring practices, switchgears used.
- Assessment of branch safety gadgets.
- Assessment of UPS/Battery, hub/servers for safety and proper location.
- Assessment of energy consumption vis-à-vis connected load
- Assessment of lighting arrangement.